(amsat-bb) Lemons and lemonade (was: UO-36 over S.America?)

>>I know it reeks of spin-doctoring, but there are two ways of
>>reporting this information:

>>"Satellite doesn't work due to inadequate power system."

>>"Satellite uses intelligent power control."

>>I know which version I'd rather read!

 That's Easy, version number three.

  No spin-doctored, sugar-coated, political-correct, miss-leading information,
just the true facts.............   "REAL" reporting, "REAL" information.

Then, with such information,  you and I, may determine the success or failure
of the satellite.  Good or bad...............

Mike   WL7BQM
 BP40nn