RE: Finally Got it together...

Actually, the limited antenna is due too a little thing called an HOA.  This
is going to be stuffed on an AZ/EL Rotor in my attic.  The amp is merely
there if I need it.  Not so that I can be an alligator.  9 times out of 10,
I don't use it.  But, if it were to mean the difference between making it,
or not making it, I want to have it.  (I have 100 Watts on 70cm too...)

Dave