Finally Got it together...

Ok Campers...  I think I finally have everything I need working...

I have a Kenwood TS-700A w/ a 170Watt Brick.  Worked a bunch of folks on 2m
ssb ranging from 5 to 150 miles away last night...

A Icom 471 All mode for 70cm...

A brand new Arrow Antenna that arrived via UPS at lunch time today..

If anything fails on the radios, I have a Yaesu 736 on loan right now w/2m
and 70cm installed.

2 Questions:

What sats can I really expect to work, and how should I situate the Arrow
antenna on the mast?  With 2m horizontal and 70cm vertical or 2M Vertical
and 70cm Horizontal?

Dave (Getting so close I can Taste it...)