Re: UO-36 over S.America?

Someone writes:

> This isn't meant to be an offense, but why the heck do we build satellites
> with power budgets incapable of supporting normal amateur usage and
> operation?

*We* don't. Several of these birds are technology satellites on which the
makers have, out of kindness, also put some equipment accessible to amateurs.
They don't *have* to do this.

I'm just grateful that they continue to do this; otherwise you can guess who
wouldn't have as many satellites to play with at *any* time.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188