RE: UO-36 over S.America?

If i'm not mistaking the rusian satelites RS10/11 RS12/13 and RS15 have very
litle problems with power but than again only RS15 is selfcontaining and
RS10/11 and RS12/13 "borrow" there power from the primairy payload.

I don't know if the primary payload of RS10/11 and RS12/13 are stil being
used if not than all we have to do is wait for the AO27 and SO35 primairy
payloads to stop being used and we have all the power to oure selfs (if the
owners of the sat paid enough for the power grid :) ).

does anyone know how the did it?

73 de Andre PE1RDW
aprsdigi co-ordinator Netherlands
member aprs workgroup Netherlands

it is nice to know that it works but it is greath to know how it works!