AMSAT-SM WAP Service

Just what you always wanted the latest news from AMSAT on your mobile (cell)
phone.

Our AMSAT-SM  Webb master now WAP master Lars SM0TGU has started a WAP
service for users of GSM phones supporting WAP.

When phones supporting WAP become more popular the service will be
increased.

The URL is http://www.hoiley.com/users/amsatsm/news.wml

To run a simulation test use the above address on the following URL
http://gelon.net

More information can be found on our home page
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-sm

73
Bruce SM0TER/K3ZAQ

sm0ter@amsat.org