Re: 9913fx vs LMR400UF

on 3/31/00 1:22 AM, David Guimont at dguimon1@san.rr.com wrote:

> BEWARE of Cable X Perts!!!!
>
> I got 100' of their 9913 in September of 1999.  It was advertised as 2.7 db
> loss.  Fortunately I measured it before I put it up,
> and the loss was almost 4 db!!!  I re-ordered from them with their
> guarantee of a refund on the other (they admitted it was defective), and it
> has taken until last week to finally get my money back on the original
> order....
>
> Go to the Wireman or anyone else!!!

OK...I have had nothing but GOOD results from Cable Xperts.  I happen to
live near them and am fairly much a regular there.  Every bit of coax that I
have is Cable Experts coax and every bit of it has been good.  I have 3 HF
antennas, six meter antennas, a 2M vertical, my satellite antennas and
another 440 beam all using their product.  No problems and nothing but good
service.

They are a small company and are also VERY busy.  If you ever have a problem
call them and ask to talk to Mark.  He's the owner.  He will take care of
you.  These guys do a great job and I'd hate to see them lose business
because of one bad experience.

73,

Jon
KE9NA