RE: What have I missed?

Ok folks, and thanks for all the replies.  We are not alone, as the example
below is but one of several answers I got.  All are experiencing the same
problems.  I will follow the advice below, and drop back to 2.0r.  It also
had some problems, but I could live with those.

Mike.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org