RE: PREDICT Version 2.1.0 For Linux Released

How easy would this be to interface to some form of email request server?
For example, if I was to send an email to (say) predict@mysite.org, with the
name of a satellite or two in the text, I would want to receive an email
with the passes for the next week (or other suitable time frame) for the
satellite(s).  Would also need a mechanism to specify the lat/long of the
observer as well...

Tony Langdon.
Systems Development and Support.

http://www.njin.net/~magliaco/
Video     : 426.250 MHz/439.250 MHz  |  FAX   : +1.732.224.2060