What have I missed?

Howdy folks.

	I just upgraded from NOVA 2.0r to 2.0z.  I have some problems.
First, in the radar view, I can see the satellite tracks, but the satellite
symbol is not there.  Neither is the antenna position circle.  Try as I
may, I cannot get them to work.

	Next, to try and see if the antennae were positioning correctly,
I set the auto-tracking satellite to SUN.  The system would not go into
flip-mode, but instead tried to track the sun by driving full CCW till the
rotor hit the stop.

	Anyone else hear of or experience this?  If I do not get a fix soon,
I am switching back to 2.0r, which seemed to work fairly well.

Thanks for your reply.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/