Re: [sarex] Iridium boxes any use?

I know this will sound crazy, but I wonder what would happen if a group of
hams -- specifically amateur radio operators -- were to file for an
injunction against Irridium destroying the satellites because of their
potential as educational tool -- and as such it was against the public
interest to permit their destruction.

File the injunctive relief request in the 9th circuit court in San Francisco
-- which will issue an injunction for just about anything one asks for.
Then sit back and see where it all goes....

de
Bill P.

In a message dated 04/01/2000 11:47:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,