Re: MSPE 2.00i

Roy Welch wrote:
> (snip...)
> This
> version is designed to work with UO-36.  UO-36 has a power budget problem
> and will turn itself off when not required.  This version of MSPE will
> send a turn on request which will turn on the downlink when it is received
> by UO-36...

Where is this documented, please?

My curiosity is partly professional - one chapter of my thesis was
entitled "File Transfer with PB and FTL0" - and partly practical,
since once the dust settles from my imminent move I want to see
what I can do about the digital satellites, but have no plans to
use Windows...
--
Laura Halliday VA3LDH    "Laisse le vent tout emporter..."
Grid: FN03gs                - Foly/Viennet