AO-10 VERY ACTIVE

GREETINGS JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT AO-10 HAS BEEN WORKING VERY WELL
LATELY.  I DO NOT HEAR HARDLY ANY ACTIVITY FROM THE CONTINENTAL .U.S.  MANY
EUROPEAN STATIONS WITH TREMENDOUS SIGNALS.  I AM UPLINKING WITH 50 WATTS AND
A 9 TURN HELICAL AND CAN HEAR MY CW SIGNAL AT 40,000 KMS, AND I DONT EVEN
HAVE AN ELEVATION ROTOR.

WELL JUST WANTED TO SHARE THAT.  73'S   KP3A

A. Lugaro
Home Page: www.qsl.net/kp3a

QRV ON :  AO-10, AO-27, FO-20, FO-29, UO-14, SO-35, RS-13