Re: PREDICT Version 2.1.0 For Linux Released

Yes it should be doable. If you purchase the program called "The Sky" it
has an interface protocol to several telescopes. The Sky is about $150 and
is available from Software Bisque www.bisque.com. You can download keps to
it and it will control the telescope. I presume you have the new Meade 5"
scope?

I have not done this, but it was one of my things to try. I would be
interested in knowing if have any success.

Rich Parry, W9IF