more on 9913F

The previous discussion has centered on LMR400 and 9913F.

They are similar and I won't try to say which is superior.

I have just found a very informative article about 9913F on the Belden
site. I think some of the points may apply to both brands. It is a good read.

http://www.belden.com/products/tpflex.htm

Article Title: 'F is for Flex' by Stephen H. Lampen and Martin J. Van Der
Burgt,
Technology Development Manager Senior Product Development Engineer
Belden Electronics Division, Richmond, IN

ron.