Re: Woohoo! UO-36 pass

At 11:23 AM 2000-04-01 -0600, Joel Black wrote:
>Wow!  What speed!  Finally got my system up and working for UO-36.  Copied
>during the 1654U pass.  Saw W0SL and W4SM on there too.
>
>I first started at a downlink of 437.025+/-10kHz.  This didn't work, but it
>took me half the pass to realize there was another downlink.  I went to
>437.400 and there was the downlink.  In about 4 minutes, I copied 235810
>bytes with 0 overrun errors and 0 CRC errors.  I copied at 76% efficiency.
>Didn't get a single file, but at least now, I know my setup works.  Can't
>wait for the 1837 pass.
>
>Tnx to all who helped with this.  Instrumental to my success were Stacey
>Mills, W4SM; John Melton, N6LYT/G0ORX; and Ulf Kumm, DK9SJ.
>
>Looking forward to the next pass,

Glad to help!  Saw you in the queue on the pass, so I figured you must have
things working.
Go for the *.IMT (Thumbnail) files first, then see if the full image is
worth downloading.
Enjoy!

BTW:  My personal best download on a single UO-36 pass in now 2.18 megabytes!!
....and I lose part of the best passes to the mountain behind my house.