New to Sats 2

Thanks for all the helpful info.  I now have some good info to work from,
since I do not have a local elmer to help me out.

Did get up at 4am this morning to listen to a RS13 pass and was able to hear
the beacon very strong off the 10m beam.  Also heard a station calling CQ.
Made a couple of attempts on the uplink but could not hear myself.  So,
going to tinker with the omni antenna, and maybe try a different one.  And
definatly get a shorter run of Coax out to it.

Plan on listening on a couple pass this afternoon.  This is neat stuff!

Michael Kingery
mkingery@ala.net (email)
http://downtown.ala.net/~mkingery (web page)