Re: 9913fx vs LMR400UF

Just a point to consider.

Any 9913 you purchase will have either sat on the shelf for a while or have
been made by someone other than Belden (a name most everyone knows and
trusts).  The LMR-400 you buy was probably made by Times Microwave (another
name most everyone knows and trusts).  LMR-400 is still be made, so you are
less likely to be buying a piece of coax that is 8 years old.

Just My Thoughts, 73,
Joe

ka0yos@amsat.org