RE: RS12/13

Check military surplus for fold-up dipole antennas.  These things are just
pieces of aluminum tubing with an elastic cord running through them.  You
piece them together for operation and fold them up for moving.  They are
kind of like the plastic fold-up supports for "mushroom tents."

73/
Kevin, WB5RUE