RE: RS12/13

> Switch to a full wave horizontal loop on 10 and you'll be
> amazed at how much
> better your receive will be.

While on the subject of RS-13 antennas, I have the problem of very limited
space and any 10m antenna I "erect" needs to be either (a) fully portable)
or (b) able to be quickly erected and taken down, as well as being
self-supporting (the area I have access to is basically the end of a
concrete driveway).

Up until now, I have used a CB whip, with mixed results (OK for CW, SSB gets
a bit rough).  The uplink antenna is a 2m vertical.

Any ideas on a 10m antenna for my situation?