FODTracker Board

Since the mid to late 1970s (OSCAR 6) I've been promoting satellite
operations. Mainly I do this at Field day. This year I've decided
to use computer controlled antennas and so Im looking for a printed
circuit board for the FODTracker. Does anyone have an extra one
that's not being used that's for sale or can someone tell me where I can
purchase one.

I've selected the FODTracker due to its simplicity and ease of
reproduction. With phase 3 launch coming up I expect interest
to increase in the satellites.

Appreciate any help anyone can give me.

73
Jack W4AD