WX Satellite Down Converter

I have heard their is a Wx satellite down converter described in the March2
  000 edition of QEX.  Since I am not currently a subscriber and have not found this issue on the newsstands I was wondering if someone could mail me a copy of the article.   I would be glad to pay and copying or postage cost.

Thanks,

the system manager.