Kenwood TS-700A Issues

I'm having some interesting problems with my TS-700A (A 2m All Mode rig.)

Can anyone recommend a really good repair shop that works cheap?  Here's
what I'm seeing:

No Output when SWR is greater than 1.5 to 1
Into a Dummy Load, 12 Watts out.

Receive Frequency drifts, and the reception is nothing to write home about.
(I get better receive on my FM Only mobile rig.)

Display flakes out occasionally, and the meter isn't working.

Hmm..... Come to think of it, is this worth repairing??

Dave