Rotor computer interfaces, anyone using a Yaesu interface

Regarding computer interfaces for a rotor, I asked this mailing list a few
weeks ago for suggestions. I got about 6-7 responses with no clear winner.
People were happy with many different interfaces.  However, NO ONE
mentioned the Yaesu computer interface. I know it is probably the most
expensive, but I wonder if anyone is using it or has heard about problems
with it.
Rich Parry, W9IF