Re: aa4md? at A0-27 10utc pass 3/28/00 ???

In article <38E0F19D.92B8EC04@t-online.de>, Claus Waldraff <DF8GH@t-
online.de> writes
>Hallo James ??,
>
> I heard a station, maybe:  ...aa4md(??) handheld beam.... calling
>TK1xxx
>testing my new handheld beam. The TK1... didn't hear you at all I think.
>Where was your location ?? (no transatlantic footprint at all)
>To much traffic as usual but I could clearly hear your call for TK 3
>times!

Funny thing - I also heard that callsign but through UO-14 when the bird
was over the UK.  Through the general clamour of signals I though there
was a bit more after the AA4MD that I couldn't get. Unfortunately in my
rush to try to call back I misread the uplink FX :(

Did we both miss a /MM?  If it was I hope he tries again.

John  M1BTR  Lincolnshire, England
--
  m1btr@midmarsh.demon.co.uk
  QRV 6m 4m 2m 70cm 3cm   Member: BATC RIG RSGB UKRS