RE: if from 430 subband of ts790

Thanks for the info Ulf,
Its a nice board but a bit of a overkill for my needs

i have looked at the schematics from kenwood again and i think the first if
filter (x201) is quite wide as it feeds both the 10.695 and 10.595 2nd if
stage.

ah well i just feed the 2nd is from the rf board to the if of a broadcast fm
reciver and see if i can demodulate a nearby LPD/SRD/ISM headphone on
433/434.

73 de Andre PE1RDW
aprsdigi co-ordinator Netherlands
member aprs workgroup Netherlands