UO-14 is great

Good evening Y-all,

	Hey, UO-14 is working great.  In the last 2 weeks I have
made about 15 new grids.  I even got a CM-98 tonight, so the
2 year wait for N6CO is over.  Just a few more grids to the 100.
The 0530 UTC pass tonight was nice, not too many stations on,
easy to get a contact, but no Hawaii yet.

Thanks KO6TH for CM98, QSL on the way.  And thanks to all the
rest - too many to list -  and the controllers, for a fine working
satellite.  If you need DM61, look for me there.

Now, what is this P3D thingie all about???  <grin>

Y-all take care now.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

It's tough taking sides in an argument between Charlton Heston
and Bill Clinton.  On one side you have a classic actor trained to
fake emotion for the camera, trained to win you over with a
well-rehearsed script.  And on the other side you have
Charlton Heston.