Re: Full Wave Loops

Hello
I wrote an article in the Amsat Journal May/June 1997 for a full wave
loop with reflector for receiving mode "A" down link.  I would think  the
same concept should work for higher frequencies.  Though being able to
tilt it when necessary would keep the satellite in the pattern.
ps
I'm still trying to GIVE away a 2M 8el. quagi.  Pick up in Renton Wash.
73...Bob...W7LRD