From: Dave Tipton [mailto:tiptond@psi.com]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2000 10:17 PM
To: Tony Langdon
Cc: 'MarkG'; 'amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org'
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Full Wave Loops

Ok, so given my tight space restrictions, let me pose this question...

If I were to cut 2 Loops.  One 27.8 inches long on 432MHz and mount that 6
1/2 inches above a sheet of metal (Which is 1/4 wavelength theoretically
creating a nice 2db donut shaped pattern across the horizon.) and then do
the same on 145 (83 inches in diameter and approx 19 1/4 inches up), would
this be a good effective antenna array for AO-27 and UO-14?

I know I ask too many questions, but this is why I spent 10 years in
college and my friends call me Doctor Dave.. :grin:

Dave