RE: Re: [ ISS Call sign

Hi,

It gets even stranger overhere.
We got a personal permit to use our frequenties but anyone may own a station
(but it may not be connected if you don't hold a permit), so our callsign is
personal.... but we have special permits for unmaned stations that are
linked to that station (bbs node digi repeater beacon etc.)

If you can folow it in one try you are a very good understander.

73 de Andre PE1RDW
aprsdigi co-ordinator Netherlands
member aprs workgroup Netherlands