RE: Thanks to all

It's good when that happens.  Were these people hams or not?

We recently did a public demonstration down here on SO-35, UO-14 and FO-20,
and that raised a lot of interest from the public.  As mentioned previously,
the Space Association of Australia wants me to do an interview on community
radio, which is scheduled for April 5. :-)

As for demonstration to other hams, a couple of us are planning an impromptu
demonstration, if a suitable pass of an FM bird is available this Friday
night.  The event is a local repeater users' group social night.

Hopefully I can get the beam (with on board fleapower FM link) there on the
night, so we can relay the audio back into the pub for anyone on a HT to
listen in on. :-)

Tony Langdon.
Systems Development and Support.