NExt AO-27 Pass

To the best of what I can gather, the next AO-27 pass is going to be about
23:58 UTC (Which is 7pm local on the east coast.)

I'm having trouble with deciphering WIn Orb and want to verify this..  I'm
gonna try to work the next pass..

Now..  Is it going to be on??  Is 7pm EST considered Daylight hours??

Dave

PS-  Someone told me that UO-14 has a similar operation.  Is this true?
Will it be on for the 1am (UTC) pass??  What are the frequencies?