Re: WISP and TNC Commands

Hi Larry,

Make a text file called MSPE TNC Startup.TXT.  Put the commands in it just
like you would any TNT initialization file, one command per line.  Put it
in each satellite directory for which you want the command sent.  It will
be sent when MSPE opens on that satellite.  You can also make a an MSPE TNC
Exit.txt file to send different commands when MSPE closes.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org