Re: Why

Hello Jon.

24 Mar 00 07:00, you wrote to Matt Donohoe:

 JO> It's really a cool technology.  We benefit when there are commercial
 JO> applications around us.  It pushes the technological envelope for low
 JO> cost parts and then we can cheaply and easily build stuff.

Agreed.  I would like to see the day that hams make use of this technology
that's hitting the market and setup some nice high speed data comms in the
microwave bands.  2.4 GHz can be used pretty much directly.  Transverters could
possibly be used for other microwave bands.

Tony

.. I don't have the time for a hobby.  I have a computer.