UO-14 DX

Thanks to new friends K4VHV, K4TBE, N3ZLL, WV4KTC, WA2KKS, K0LEE and VA3MOD
for the UO-14 contacts on the 0200Z pass last night.  I've only been on a
couple times and the activity is great.

Before the footprint hit Florida and the east coast I worked Joe, PY6ASV in
Brasil and Norbert, FY1DW in French Guiana.  Norbert was looking to work
some US stations but was obliterated by qrm so you all didn't hear him.  I
stayed clear until his LOS in hopes he would get through.  I made one quick
announcement on this, but may have been covered up.

Just a suggestion.  If all would listen for even 30 seconds at AOS when
Latin America is in the footprint and be rewarded with a bit of DX.

It's great to see the fun had by so many on this "new" bird.  I assure you,
Chris, it is being used!

Malcolm Preston, NP2L
Amsat Field Op in Paradise
St. John, US Virgin Islands