ISS Call sign

           It seems to me that everyone suggesting an nonnational call
for the ISS is on the right track.  How can we promote unity if we have
nationality getting in the way?  In fact the use of any call that dose
not reflect the multi national nature of  ISS, and  space exploration in
general would to my thinking at least tend to be divisive,
	Why don't we, as a  group, partition the necessary organizations whether
that be our respective governments or the ITU .  With patitions from all
the major countries of the world, I would thing that someone would take
notice.  If nothing comes of it at least we will know that we tried.
                                                 "73"
                                                        John
                                                            Kg5za
In The Twinkling of a star
                     All That Glitters is Not Gold!
P.S>  All the banter in the world and on the reflector won't change a
thing.  We Have to do something for thing to change!