Re: Software based packet radio modem

Here's a collection site with links for all kinds of PC soundblaster
radio stuff. You'll find what you want and more here.

http://www.muenster.de/~welp/sb.htm

Do note that the AGW site is being moved - you may have to substitue
'inst.html' for the 'start.html' in the links to get to the software -if
it's still up. If not, lemme know - I've copies of all the software from
his site I can share (just not the server space to host the whole
thing!)

73

--
                  KC7ZRU     |   In Laramie Area