9913

Ok, ok.  I forgot to mention that *I* use 9913F.  I only mentioned 9913
solid because the guy who started the thread mentioned it.  If I could
choose between 9913F and LMR400F, I'd choose LMR400F.  An extra 0.1dB
compensates for an N-type connector.

9913 and LMR400 use the same size connectors.  As a matter-of-fact, I just
ordered several types of LMR400 connectors (N male, female and mini-UHF) for
doing some system upgrades on some of the radios Alabama Power owns.  The
LMR400 connectors for solid conductors work fine on 9913.

LMR600 is larger and has a different size connector.  Also, Time Microwave
manufactures several tools for working with their LMR cable.

Joel B. Black, K2SAT
AMSAT..........32589
AMSAT Local Area Coordinator
k2sat@amsat.org
http://www.mindspring.com/~jbblack
AO-10, AO-27, FO-20, FO-29, SO-35, UO-14
KO-25, TO-31, UO-22