RE: Uni_Trac and Windows 2000

> The subject message doesn't fall exactly within the explicit
> permissions granted
> above, but in my opinion it is within the intent, which is to permit
> *informative* messages that are likely to be of interest to
> many readers, even
> if they also advance a commercial interest.

Personally, I didn't have a problem with the message in question.  While it
wasn't of direct interest this time around, it's nice to know what
commercial products are out there.  One time announcements of new
products/updates/etc would seem to have a place, as long as they're relevant
to amateur satellite operation.