Re: 9913F??

At 08:35 PM 3/22/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Hello
>I recently inquired a local (Seattle) supplier (Westlake Electronic
>Supply) about getting some 9913F. ...

You might also look at Aircom Plus. This is a German made
coax with a
better support for the center conductor, but still largely
an air
dielectric. They have special N connectors also. Although
the center
conductor is solid they say it has no problem with bending
due to the
better support of the center conductor.

http://www.ssbusa.com/aircom.html

Contrary to the experience of most people I have had regular
9913 up for 10
years without water or flex problems. Of course Columbus is
a desert. :-)

Thanks for the heads-up on a new Belden product. We will be
watching for more.

73, ron w8gus.

----
Via the amsat-bb mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of
AMSAT-NA.
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to
Majordomo@amsat.org