Re: Uni_Trac and Windows 2000

Hi All,

Normally I do not get involved with this kind of controversies.  If an
amateur develops something for good of everyone, such as Dave Lamont has
done,  I see no reason why he should not fine tune it, or  otherwise fix
the bugs that are brought to his attention,   or keep it updated. I find
this forum extremely useful than searching all over the place for updates.
I bought one unit and have been keen to know what could be done to improve
its performance.  As far as I know, Dave Lamont  was not interested in any
commercial proposition when he was offered one.

>From time to time I see members wanting to sell something surplus to their
requirements.  What is the harm in that? If something new is available and
members inform on the net, would they be advertising ICOM, Kenwood etc. for
their new rigs. I am interested to know what new rig has replaced the IC
821H etc. Where else could I find this kind of useful information, or when
new products are available.

Let's not become proctorial and enjoy our hobby. Tell us all about the
newer and better stuff that is available. These are just my thoughts. I
mean no harm to anyone.

Sangat, 9M2SS