Re: Uni_Trac and Windows 2000

Hi All,

Can someone tell me what the guidelines are for posting messages to the
AMSAT reflector with an overt, or otherwise, commercial content?  As a
matter of fairness, I do not think that posts of this type belong on the
reflector. In my opinion, this is not the place that businesses should be
cultivating new sales with product announcements, or notifying existing
customers of product enhancements. If that is the intent, wouldn't it be
more equitable to put an ad in the AMSAT journal, or promote these
products/enhancements via the web. Before you disagree, think of what the
reflector would be like if all amateur satellite related businesses
regularly posted messages of this type.

John KA1JMF