9913F??

Hello
I recently inquired a local (Seattle) supplier (Westlake Electronic
Supply) about getting some 9913F.  I was told they no longer have or can
get this coax, also Beldin is coming out with a
"new and improved" product in about a month.  Has anyone else heard of
this?  Also would 9913 as opposed to 9913F serve the purpose most of us
use it for.  They do have 9913 (solid center) available.
Thanks & 73
Bob...W7LRD