AMSAT DC Meeting Hotels and Transport

Hello,

I am planning to go to the DC Meeting on April 2.  I will be arriving by
train and wonder if anyone has any good pointers for getting to the
Greenbelt hotels.  I am also car-less so I need to get to meeting and back.
I am staying a couple of days so I need to get from Greenbelt to the "sights"
downtown.  It seems most buses in Washington stop at 8 PM and do not run
on weekends.

One interesting tour I was told about is the tour of the Naval Observatory.
It is at 8:30 PM on Monday evening.  I am planning on going.

I will have a HT with me and hope I can hit the Talk-in repeater from the
hotel.

73 Eric eac@shore.net  WB1HBU