CT's and early birds

Hi

I'm doing a research about the first CT's satellite operators,
and I thought some of you could help me.
Could you please check your log's and/or qsl cards and find what
was the FIRST portuguese station you worked on AO-6 (or eventualy
OSCAR IV or III)? If you find any, please drop me a DIRECT reply with
as much details as you can (callsign, date, utc, orbit, mode, etc).

Many thanks in advance for your help!
Best 73

F.Costa, CT1EAT

P.S. Please include CT3 (Madeira Is.) or CT2 (Azores Is.) and CR's
    on your search.