tnc

I have a question for those of you working the pacsat's. is there anyone
using the pacComm spririt 2 the satellite model? and if so how do you like
it and with what rig are you using it with. I have been giving some major
thoughts in getting involved in this part of satellite operations but there
is so little information out there as far as what one needs to have to get
started. and were to find it. I have always been interested in trying it but
hate to spend my money needless on something that I dont need or go and buy
the wrong equipment if you know what I mean as I am sure that some of you
have been there yourself. thanks for any help you can offer.
73's Greg N0ZHE