AMSAT D.C. MEETING

Hi all,
 I'm going to be in the DC area from the 29th of March to the 3rd of
April. I managed to lose the messages concerning the AMSAT-DC meeting.
Can someone pass along the location and time of the get-together?
 I believe the messages said that there would be a tour of the Hubble
control facilities as well. Is that part of the meeting, or separate?
Thanks.
 73 de Doug KA8QCU

e-mail:	ka8qcu@juno.com
packet:	ka8qcu@ wb8swf. #semi.mi.usa.na