kantronics data engine

hi guys,

      I'm after any information available, and a copy of the manual for preference,
on the kantronics data engine. kantronics themselves do not have a copy of
the manual on file (which is annoying!).

  the unit I have at the moment has the 9600 only modem and the 9600/19200
modem in it. I'm looking to use it for the pacsats.

any comments, help etc gratefully receieved. please reply direct to
warren.stirling@blackboxoz.com.au.

                thanks in advance, warren vk3xsw