More success!

Good evening all,

	After my embarrassing accidental post earlier, I still have
enough unburned hide left to play satellite.  After the UO-14 pass,
I noticed that AO-10 was just swinging over my horizon.  I called
K5VU for help on the phone but he was not home.

	So I tried it.  Once I found my downlink, it was easy.  I
now have two contacts on AO-10, so I guess the new antenna
system is working OK.  Seems there is some deep and long QSB
on that bird.

	Thank you KC9LA and VE7BBG for my first and second
contacts on AO-10.

NOW... what is this P3D thingy that y-all keep talking about???
<grin>

Mike.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

GUN CONTROL:  A government program which guarantees
criminals that potential victims are defenseless.