Re: Sorry...

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000, Michael P. Olbrisch wrote:

> 	If you want to discuss the content of the message, which may
> anger many Americans, I will ONLY do that off line.
> 	Again... very sorry.

No need for apologies :) Here's my version of an old motto to make the
messages AMSAT related:

"God, guts, guns & satellites!"

73 de Jeff W4JEF

               -- Reserve Deputy Chief Jeff Johns - W4JEF --
               --  Jefferson County Sheriff's Department  --
               --         Birmingham, Alabama USA         --
               -          Email: jeffj@hiwaay.net         --
               --   Address all complaints to /dev/null   --